comment : 0
These are complex wines, in which fruity notes combine with smoked and sweet tones resulting from the wine’s fine evolution in French oak. In the mouth they are soft, elegant, concentrated and fresh. The expression of our terroirs finds its greatest potential in the Reserva Privada wines. You can found in this new line of wine Syrah, Carmenere and Chardonnay from 2009.
- Cellaring Recommendations: 5 to 6 years
- Time in barrels: 10 to 12 months
- Tonnes per hectare: 6 to 8 tonnes per hectare.
- Serving recommendation:
– Reds are best served at 18ºC
– Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay are best at 10ºC to 12ºC